Project costs listed below + modular home = $198,300
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1245 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Square feet: 2176
This home features an open two story foyer that reaches heights of 18 feet. It has a separate family room and living room with nook; and half bath with laundry on the first floor. The second floor features a large master bedroom with on-suite bathroom and separate bath for the other two bedrooms. A floor plan for your forever home! Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items:
- 14’ x 26’ Bonus Room
- 24’ x 24’ Garage
- Front porch as pictured ~22’
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items (We can recommend competent contractors for all services below.):
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.