Project costs listed below + modular home = $194,900
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1,230 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Square feet: approx. 1921
This ranch home features an open concept great room with over 335 sq ft. The master suite has a walk in closet; deep soaker tub; double vanity with separate shower. The separate dining room has a columned entrance for architectural interest. The home also has a first floor laundry room; hall office and 2 additional bedrooms with full bath.
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items (We can recommend competent contractors for all services below.):
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.