Project costs listed below + modular home = $190,500
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1,211 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Bedrooms: 3 in main home/ 1 in in-law residence
Square feet: approx. 2122
This home features room for multi-generational living…..two families with separate living spaces. The in-law residence features private entrance; living area, kitchen, bedroom and bath. The main home has an open floorplan concept and utility room on the main floor. Three bedrooms and two full baths including a glamour master suite provide upscale living for both families. If more space is needed, you can add on the optional cape roof and build living area upstairs as well.
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items:
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.