Project costs listed below + modular home = $150,650
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1,040 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Square feet: approx. 1585
This home features an open floor plan. Featuring a Master suite with a 4’x6’ tiled walk in serenity shower, double vanity with center towel tower and walk in closet. The kitchen boasts a huge center island with a full glass mosaic backsplash and 3 1/4” white cove ceiling drywall beams and soffits over cabinets with trim. A generous Butler’s pantry provides additional storage space. This 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch shows a remarkable use of space!
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items (We can recommend competent contractors for all services below.):
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.