Project costs listed below + modular home = $188,700
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1,205 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Square feet: approx. 2269
This two story home features a first floor master bedroom suite with double vanity; soaker tub and separate shower. The generous living room has space for the whole family! The first floor utility room also has a half bath for guests. The entry foyer is open two stories for a grand look. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms with walk in closets and full bathroom.
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items (We can recommend competent contractors for all services below.):
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.