Project costs listed below + modular home = $174,500
With an average cost of a $90,000 builder ready lot — YOU CAN OWN THIS HOME FOR ~$1,143 per month at the current mortgage rate of 3.625% for 30 years
Square feet: approx. 1737
This ranch home features open central dining room open to the kitchen and living room. The master bath has a 4’x6’ walk in tile shower with a full walk in closet. The kitchen has a massive island overlooking the dining room for fantastic entertaining.
Includes: home delivered and set; finished exterior and interior and all of the following ‘site’ items:
- Full Poured 8′ Concrete Foundation.
- Excavation Allowance of $5,000.
- Adjustable Lolly Columns.
- Foundation Insulation to Code.
- 4 Basement Windows
- Foundation Sill Plate.
- Interior Plumbing Hookups.
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater.
- Exterior Electric Hookups up to 100 feet.
- Interior Electric Hookups
- Hot Air Heating System-Direct Vent.
- Exterior Wood Steps to Code.
- Basement Stairs to Code.
Does not include surveys, building permits, engineered plans, propane supply, gas lines, central air, driveway, landscaping, fill, septic or sewer connections, well or public water supply connections, additional excavation if needed.
Photos or illustrations may show additional options or site built additions that may be added for additional cost.